The DIY Project Parade is a linky party for bloggers to show off their hard work and DIY and a place to share do-it-yourself creativity and inspiration. If you don't have anything do-it-yourself related to share, I invite you to browse the thumbnail links for inspiration for your next DIY project and to make a few new friends who share our passion for DIY. Uh, if you're not busy - I also invite you to help me out with my long list of DIY if you're available. 😉 I'll even supply a pretty guest room and home cooked meals by Chef Russ.
I wish I could feature every single link! You all are so talented and I'm so honored and humbled that you've stopped by to link up and 'show off'. Thank.you.so.much! Here are a few DIY highlights from last week's DIY Project Parade
. Please visit the original links for full details from some pretty amazingly creative blog friends!
If this secret garden
was located right outside your door, would you ever come inside? Stacy from Not Just a Housewife did a beautiful job on every single detail!
I've always wanted to do this and Kathleen from Between Blue and Yellow did a great job on the glass kitchen cabinet doors
(actually, the entire kitchen transformation is amazing!)...
Beth from Unskinny Boppy shared her fun laundry room makeover and is it ever an inspiration...
A buffet re-do in a day? Only Kim from Reposhture could accomplish this DIY task in that time frame with these gorgeous results:
Diane from In My Own Style shared an awesome tutorial and great product called AirStone that she used on her fireplace makeover. I see a DIY project added to my to-do list. Thanks for sharing, Diane!
Have you seen the awesome organized craft space where Jennifer from Town and Country Living gets creative? Wow!
Love reclaimed barnwood but hard to come by? Create your own faux reclaimed barnwood look! Daune from Cottage in the Oaks shares her technique.
I love the colors and fun accents in this big boy room reveal at Hoosier Life, Hoosier Wife. Look at the details!
And in case you missed it, this week I shared my trip to the Antique Emporium
a monogrammed/established sign tutorial...
and a thrifty candlestick transformation...
Thank you so much for linking up your DIY projects, visiting the highlights and other blog friends showing off their DIY and for your sweet comments! I'm so glad you're here. 🙂 Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
3. Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
4. Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
5. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
6. NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off Facebook or Pinterest.
7. Visit a few other links to make some friends and to collect some creative inspiration!