I’m back! It’s that time of the week! Time to share your latest do-it-yourself projects!
Blog posts were put on hold for a few days. I’ve been really productive the past three days on making my sister’s rental home “pretty” for when she gets here from Florida. They’re on the road right now and will be here later today! Woo hoo! There’s only so much you can do with a cheap rental and teeny tiny budget but I did have the freedom to paint and managed to fit in a few rooms in three days with some decorating. I’ll feel like the hostess of a “not too extreme” home makeover show. “Move that bus!”
It’ll be nice to have my sister back in town and to see my niece and nephew a lot more too.
Anyway, I’ve got so much to share but I’m so exhausted and sore, I can barely move and the pictures are still on my camera. Once I’m caught up, I can’t wait to show you.
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
3. Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
4. Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
5. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
6. NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off Facebook or Pinterest.
7. Visit a few other links to make some friends and to collect some creative inspiration!