You all never cease to amaze me with your talented and creative DIY. I am so so blessed by friends who share my love for do-it-yourself and I’m so glad that you’re sharing here at the weekly
This past week, I shared a DIY convex mirror tutorial...
and how to add color to an area rug to tie in an accent color…
and here are some other DIY projects shared this past week:
A beautiful craft room is born at Decorating Hemlock…
I love this gorgeous living room tour from A Lived In Home…
Jessie at Imperfectly Polished has another awesome master bedroom update:
A pretty built in window seat (with tutorial)
I’m definitely doing this: Embellished mason jars from West Furniture Revival – aren’t they cute? She made some with numbers too.
How cute is this faux oil-cloth covered table from WhimsiKel? So clever with so many options!
This is amazing!
A hand-stenciled slip cover for vintage settee from Design Share…
I love Restoration Hardware inspired DIY. Budget friendly for a very similar look and the RH inspired Rope Planetarium Chandelier at Anythingology is pretty awesome!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/.
- Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
- NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off Facebook or Pinterest.
- Visit a few other links to make some friends and to collect some creative inspiration! If viewing in an email or reader, click here to see the links and join the party.