Last Chance to enter! 3 winners will be announced tomorrow!
Great new products to start off the DIY lovers’ new year! Elmer’s is generously giving away a product package to 3 DIY Show Off readers! Woo hoo!!!
Elmer’s has a new line of hardware glues perfect for DIY projects and quick fixes—inside and outside of the home
The new line, which has been streamlined to four products, gives users a very clear choice based on the type of project they’re tackling:
· Elmer’s Carpenter’s Wood Glue
– It’s great for interior projects, non-toxic, easy to clean up with water, sandable and paintable. It also creates a stronger bond than the wood, meaning the wood will break before the bond does.
· Elmer’s Carpenter’s Wood Glue MAX
– Elmer’s newest all-in-one wood formula tackles indoor and outdoor projects. It’s waterproof, sandable, stainable, paintable, non-toxic, easy to clean up with water and bonds stronger than the wood. It also resists heat, mold and mildew.
· Elmer’s Glue-All
– This strong multi-purpose adhesive is great for interior projects, works best with wood, pottery, paper and cloth, dries clear and is non-toxic.
· Elmer’s Glue-All MAX
– This is an extremely strong polyurethane, multi-purpose adhesive, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. It’s also sandable, paintable and waterproof and works on a variety of surfaces including stone, metal and wood.
How to win? 1 entry for each, leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your email address if you can’t be reached via your blog.
1. Leave a comment telling us how this prize package of Elmer’s will help you in the new year!
2. Become an Elmer’s Facebook fan. Come back and comment that you’re a fan!
3. Share this giveaway by tweeting, sharing on FB or your blog. Come back and comment that you did so!
Giveaway ends Tuesday at midnight EST. 3 winners will be drawn randomly and announced Wed. Good luck!!!