Plenty of DIY going on around here at the DIY Show Off home but nothing fall decor related to personally share – yet! However, I managed to spend some fun time with my girls to take some fall pictures. Disclaimer: As you can tell, I am not a professional photographer so please don’t judge too much. I’m a beginner and I still have a lot to learn. Like most DIY, it’s learn as I go. Here are a few of my favorites.
My girls, Bri and Ali…
We had a lot of fun and took some silly photos too. Do I have a DIY display idea in mind? You bet! More on that soon! Think they’d look great on canvas? Check out this deal…
There are SOOOO many great ideas in last week’s Fall Festival (please bear with me if I haven’t visited you yet, I’m on my way). Click HERE to see all Fall Festivals for lots of creative DIY ideas!
Let’s see your DIY fall ideas! Show off!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your project title to Mcklinky (example: House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button or link to this post to share the party with your readers.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything DIY – autumn related is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted. If you notice that you’re link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
Don’t Forget! Cottage Cupcake Giveaway ends Friday Night!