The last Fall Festival party post featured Fall Mantels and it was Fall Wreaths before that. This week…it’s a FALL FOR ALL! Here are some fun and easy DIY ideas submitted by readers. So creative! Then check out the links here and on past posts for DIY Fall heaven. If you’re like me, you’ll be inspired to DIY and decorate, throw on a sweater, be warmed by a pumpkin spiced chai tea and enjoy your autumn decorated home. Click the links for more details/tutorials.
I usually post this Thursday night but it’s so fall like here, I’m a little early today. I have fall fever! And I scheduled it to post tomorrow morning – but for some reason “OOPS” – it posted asap. So what is usually scheduled to post tomorrow evening for Friday is 24 hours early. Oh well! It’s fall, let’s celebrate!
Jennifer from the Perillo Four made this pretty fall wreath (inspired by my burlap/fabric wreath!). Great job, Jennifer!
And Ashley from A Forty Year Old Ranch did one too – a great example how using different fabrics can make a unique look.
Let’s see! Show off your Fall projects!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your project title to Mcklinky (example: House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button or link to this post to share the party with your readers.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything DIY – autumn related is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted. If you notice that you’re link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
Last day to enter for the $100 True Value gift card and/or the True Value Design SOS (enter to win $2500 True Value makeover for YOU and a friend!). More details here! Not many entries for the $100 True value gift card or the mystery prize (just takes a comment about your design SOS, minor/major/little/big – let’s hear it)!
And…double check your DIY projects. Have you used a DIY Club sponsor product?
- Gorilla Glue
- PK Glitter
- Deco Art
- Mythic Paint
- Cutting Edge Stencils
- Design Divas
- Orchid Ceramics
If so – head over and link up! You’ll be entered to win a prize pack valued at $1500 – it’s a DIY’ers dream prize! 🙂
HURRY! Owens Corning is currently running a contest called ‘That’s My Roof!’ (http://www.thatsmyroof.com)Until October 31, 2010, purchasers of a new roof with the company’s Duration® Series Designer Colors Collection shingles can submit a photo of their new roofs and be entered to win monthly $500 prizes or the grand prize: a refund for the cost of the new roof!
You can also take this fun online quiz to determine your own roofing color personality.