We also have a winner for the Phillips LED lamp! “What role does color and light play in creating a certain mood in your home?” The winner is – Lisa from Reflections in a Gazing Ball.
Congratulations Lisa! Please email your mailing address and I’ll forward it to my contact. Lucky girl! I’m jealous! I hope you’ll give us a review. It’s so cool! If you didn’t win, there’s still a chance! Head over to the Color Your World sweepstakes and enter daily!
Gorgeous DIY Fabric Headboard and Tutorial at All Things Thrifty:
Beautiful livingroom Reveal at Two Nuts in a Shell:
Pretty bathroom makeover at Home is Where They Love You:
Creative knife block update at House of Hepworths:
Fabulous desk makeover at Life + Style:
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back
is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this blog party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted.
* New format but it’s still easy. If you have any problem, email me at email@example.com.
This post is brought to you by Tiger Claw hidden deck fasteners – found at DIY Home Center your source for premium & unique products for your home, deck and patio area.