A DIY Show Off – Show & Tell Surprise Party pops up out of the blue with a specific theme each time, but no planned date. Feel free to join in with a past or current post. Show & Tell #1 is a “Home Accent” party (not furniture – please save those for the next time).
Here are some to get you started. Click the links for more details and to visit these talented ladies and their projects then head down to the party for more fun.
Family Command Center, Life’s Little Details
Faux Window Muntins, Superwoman
Name Frames, Superwoman
Mirror Redo, Superwoman
Chandelier Makeover, The Stylish House
Scrapbook Paper Vases, Workman Witticisms
to everyone for showing off your DIY Home Accents.
I enjoy seeing all of your different ideas and inspiration!
I appreciate each submission. 🙂
I hope you’ll take the time to visit the links to MORE DIY Home Accents listed below!
- It’s always a surprise with a different theme and no specific date planned…just pops up out of the blue when the inbox is full of great DIY projects.
- Use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your Show & Tell post url). Feel free to link a past post, just invite your readers in a current post/quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- The party will run for a few days…so showing up late is acceptable. 🙂
- Have fun!
I love it when you join in but please make sure that if you’re participating in a SHOW & TELL that you include this link in your post. Thanks!
If you notice your link has disappeared, please retry after including the link.