Happy Father’s Day to the dads! I did a little DIY project for my mom’s husband that I’ll share soon. Most weekends in the summer, we head to mom’s pool and get together. There’s swimming, catching up with family, playing with nieces and nephews, a cook out, volley ball and usually a round of cornhole or two. And it’s late Sat. as I’m typing this up and still working on the gift (a DIY cornhole score board). I may have procrastinated a little too much but a quick protective clear coat tomorrow morning and it’ll be all done. Project, pictures and tutorial coming soon. 🙂
I miss my dad every day, especially today. I find comfort knowing he is spending every day with Our Father.
and luckily God blessed me with more than one so I have two others to celebrate today as well.
This week I was happy to take a small break from big projects and create a DIY sign for a summer mantel…
I’ll catch up with some highlights from last week’s party this week. Have a great day!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/.
2. Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
3. Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
4. Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
5. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
6. NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off Facebook or Pinterest.
7. Visit a few other links to make some friends and to collect some creative inspiration!
*Don’t forget to enter to win*