Do you have a fall post to share this week? I‘d love to see it! I don’t have a fall/Halloween DIY project to share this week as I have been working on redoing our main bathroom and our German exchange student has arrived. 🙂 She’s so sweet. Today while the guys were watching football, we made a trip to the pumpkin patch. Here is a picture of her (middle) with my daughters:
Did you know Julia is pronounced “Yulia” in German?
And I picked up a few pumpkins and Indian corn…
Here are my Fall/Halloween vignettes – check out other sweet vignettes at
Do you have a Fall/Halloween DIY project? Link up and show it off! I’d love to see it!
- A blog party on M
ondays during the autumn season
- Autumn/Fall inspired DIY projects
How can I join?
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your blog name and project to Mcklinky (example: The DIY Show off – House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- You must use The DIY Show Off Fall Festival button and link back to The DIY Show Off Fall Festival post so that everyone gets to join in the fun. Here is the button or use the html code on the left side bar.
- Grab the button/html code on the left side bar and insert into your blog post to let others know you’re joining the fun.
- I’ll be posting The DIY Show Off Fall Festival on Mondays and try to start the party sometime on the prior Sunday evening.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything autumn related and DIY is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link won’t be posted. 🙁
- If you’ve been inspired by something you see here – show us what you did too!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
- If your linking – I’ll DEFINITELY be stopping by to check it out and comment. One of the fun things about a smaller party is there’s time to visit with everyone participating, right? I really enjoy seeing all of your creative ideas and inspiration and leaving you a personal note.