DIY ShowOff and Share:
Hi DIY friends! Happy Father’s Day to all dads today! Enjoy!
Time to show off and share your creativity and latest DIY project. Or browse the links to see what’s new with our talented blog buddies.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
#helloredreno – renovations are still underway. It feels for every one thing I check off the list, three more things are added! haha! The joys of DIY!
Clawfoot tub has been sanded (thanks, honey!). I’m deciding on ideas for painting the exterior of the tub. I LOVE the black exterior and feet I’m seeing from inspiration photos on Pinterest but also considering something creative and unique using Modern Masters metallics/patina…if I can get my hands on it. It’s not sold locally. So, it’s up in the air at this stage! Have you seen one that’s caught your eye?
Bathroom baseboards and window framing complete. And everything in there has a fresh new coat of paint.
See that third stair above? Another project on the list!
This week: wrapping up the Reclaim Arbor wood plank wall with a DIY diary style video. More to follow.
Let’s get this party started!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.