DIY ShowOff and Share:
A fresh new week, another DIY ShowOff & Share party! How is it June already?! Time to show off your creativity by linking up below, browse the links for inspiration for your next creative endeavor and to make some new friends who share our love of all things DIY!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
This past week was filled with cutting/installing/caulking/filling/painting baseboards and door trim for the #helloredreno series. A claw foot tub was also re-glazed (not DIY since that’s a little above my DIY comfort zone and I wanted it done correctly). Cabinets and countertop has been ordered. A keyless entry and video door bell installed. Oh! There’s a working toilet and sink/vanity are in working order too! Ahhh! I can’t wait to show you but time is filled with renovation projects, time for blogging has been scarce! Will catch up soon!
Let’s get this party started!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.