Hello, DIY friends! It’s time for a little DIY ShowOff & Share! Let’s get this party started! Link up your latest creative DIY project, browse the links to discover new blogs and to collect some DIY inspiration for your next project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
We’ve been working on the man cave renovation and it’s coming along! Oh my goodness! I swear every time we work on a room makeover, it’s my favorite place in the entire house. I can’t wait for it to be all done, for Mr. DIY to have a space all his own for entertaining. Part of our basement was simply two unused rooms. Plain. Boring. Under utilized. And you know what that means…we just piled everything down there and used it for storage. After removing a wall, installing gorgeous flooring (more on that here), a change in plans for the wall paint, a wood plank wall from old wood fencing, it’s looking so good! Do you find that working on one area gives you motivation to finish other projects too? I’m SO super stoked to get moving on some main floor projects too – painting the living room, giving it a makeover with some new furniture, area rug and decorating, two bathroom makeovers in the plans, a kitchen refresh, a master bedroom makeover that we’ve NEVER done. It always gets pushed back on the priority list. Imagine a relaxing romantic retreat. What is that?! lol Someday and hopefully 2019. I’m ready to dive in! Can’t wait!
Man cave in progress… we initially painted it a light green color but decided to go for something a little more dramatic. He chose a color called Carbon Copy from The Home Depot. Isn’t it gorgeous with that beautiful flooring and wall? ::drool::
AND I really need to get back to work on the #helloredreno series with creating an efficiency apartment consisting of a living room, kitchenette, huge bedroom makeover and finishing up the bathroom remodel. You guys! It’s going to be AWESOME! Thanks to the B&B across the street, I’m already get referrals and inquiries so it’s going to feel so good to get back to checking projects of the to-do list so that it can start generating some income. But, it’s an ‘as time and money allow’ type of renovation so hopefully it’s something I can accomplish sooner rather than later. Know what I mean?
Feature! What an honor to be in the spotlight in a local Butler County Business Matters magazine for their March 2019 issue. What fun! You can catch the article here.
March is my birthday month! I’m doing some celebrating! Catch the Birthday Bash post to get some more details and to celebrate. Big dreams, big goals! I’m so grateful for your support, appreciate very visit, comment, link share and pin. YOU are what makes DIYShowOff so much fun! Thank you!
Link up your latest DIY project, room makeover, craft project or recipe. Browse the links to make new friends and find inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!