Hello, DIY friends! How was your week? Productive? We’re covered in a blanket of beautiful snow which means DIY has been scarce around here but cabin fever has given me fresh motivation to at least get some indoor organization…organized. That and Marie Kondo! Isn’t she lovely? I’m ready to empty the house and start from scratch. We’ll see what happens this week.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Collecting ideas for Valentine’s day? I’m ready! I shared some fun ideas earlier this week and will be working on a new Valentine related DIY this week.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!