It’s time for …
That DIY Party
Time to get back on track with productivity and spring projects!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
More progress! After nearly 12 years, there is flooring! And it’s beautiful! Pop over to take a look and to let us know what you think. It’s Shaw Floors Maverick in Leather. ::swoon::
Ready to finally make a decision to give essential oils a try? The Stress Away bath bombs ARE the bomb!!!
Learn more here —> SPRING INTO ESSENTIAL OILS
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!