It’s That DIY Party time! Show off your latest creative project and browse the links for ideas for your next DIY.
That DIY Party
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
The DIY is going on at the studio and apartment but nothing quite prepared to share there. Stay tuned. Perhaps I’ll being a weekly update post to share progress! I haven’t done a diary type project since I started blogging almost 11 years ago!
By the way…all of that green is now covered in snow!
I hosted an event this past week. I made up a batch of cinnamon and orange essential oil infused brownies, peppermint chocolates, lemon + rosemary cashews and chocolate covered strawberries
for the Wine, Chocolate and Essential Oils party. Fun time!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!