Each week, DIYShowOff hosts a link party for sharing and showing off the creativity and DIY blog posts of our DIY/home blog friends. It’s That DIY Party time again!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
These 2 cuties are home and life is good!
And it’s never too early to collect inspiration for fall decorating. Michaels has such an amazing collection of beautiful rich colors, fun fall florals and decorative autumn accents.
In the works: We’re back to working on prepping the basement for a man cave reveal with decluttering and drywall work. We’ll soon be shopping for some Shaw flooring! Stay tuned! In the meantime, guess who’s back home? I’m enjoying every minute with this cutie. Follow DIYShowOff on Instagram and Facebook to see our adventures.
Party time: Browse the links for inspiration for your next project. Link up your latest crafty idea.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!