It’s That DIY Party time, DIY enthusiasts!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I had hoped for some DIY to share but this week I am enjoying the company of my daughter and grandson who moved away to Colorado. They’re home for a visit and guess what you guys!
WOO HOOOOOO! Want to hear what has me smiling super big? Guess who gets to go back to feeling like a grandma in person again instead of only when FaceTime feels like connecting?! Yep! This girl! They are coming back, you guys! (My daughter and grandson moved from PA to CO.) Let’s celebrate! Hugs all around! Fist bumps! High fives! Happy dance! Tears of joy! Excited girl screams! Jumping up and down! And a grateful heart! God is good and I’m so thrilled! I just might be inspired to start a grandma support group & community to connect with others who agree that being a grandma is the best.thing.ever! lol
And this isn’t DIY related. Well, technically, I’m not having a professional application and I’m learning the ropes, but I’m having the best time playing with Young Living’s new Savvy Minerals makeup line. I used to struggle find cosmetics without harmful ingredients. I love that Young Living came up with a solution.
I really thought it’d be overwhelming…so many powders.But it’s not hard, just different and I love the ability to blend and the versatility of each product.
Coming up: A fun DIY laundry fabric softener AND a little something Fall related because even though I’m enjoying every minute of summer fun, it’s never too early to collect some Fall ideas, right?
Party time: Okay, let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!