It’s That DIY Party time! Hey everyone! What’s new? I hope you’re enjoying a beautiful weekend! Having a relaxing summer? Or working on something DIY related? Time to share by linking up to the party below.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Young Living came out with a beautiful new Savvy Minerals Makeup line! I am LOVING it! It’s so hard to find cosmetics without harmful ingredients.
I’m new to mineral makeup. I thought it’d be overwhelming. It’s not hard, just different and I love the ability to blend and the versatility of each product. Amazing! Here is my before and after face. lol
I’m still learning and I’ll share more this week. It’s surprisingly more fun than I anticipated! But you can get them for yourself right here —> Young Living Savvy Minerals Two options: retail or membership to get 24% off discount pricing (Similar to Costo…just choose a starter kit to have access to wholesale prices.) Let me know if you have any questions.
I’m also taking this beautiful hand-lettering course! I just got my basic supplies and will be getting started soon. Want to join me? Sign up here —> Busy Girl’s Guide to HandLettering (affiliate link), created by our friend Jocie at One Project Closer. Can’t wait! If you want to do it together, leave me a comment below.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!