DIY friends and enthusiasts! It’s That DIY Party time! Show off your hard work and creativity in the link party below or visit the links for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I’m packing for a trip to Salt Lake City and traveling this week so DIY will be a little scarce for the next week or two. I did recently share 5 Friday Favorites. Pop over to see what I’m loving and to watch the video of my adorable assistant helping me with a DIY foaming hand soap tutorial! SO CUTE!
Party time: Time to par-tay!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!