Hellooooo fellow DIY lovers! It’s That DIY Party time!
Happy Mother’s Day, moms! xo
DIYShowOff weekly recap: We actually have a lot of DIY projects in the works! There’s a basement makeover in progress (just knocked down a wall). With my daughter and grandson moving to CO, I’ve put all of the toys into the room I just finished up (it’s now a toy room). Note: They will be home this week and he will be staying with us an additional week. I CAN’T WAIT!!! Also, I created a large home office/storage area for my Young Living supplies. And I’ve been working on a dining room makeover. Details coming soon! It’s ready for some freshening up.
dining room before
Hosting an online event … Balancing Healthy Emotions with Essential Oils. If you’d like an invitation, RSVP in the comments. Available May 14-24.
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!