It’s That DIY Party time once again! Browse the links below for inspiration for your next creative endeavor.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Does anyone else wait until the busiest time of the year to begin a room makeover? I tell myself that I work better under pressure. Or I’m crazy. Probably a bit of both. It’s all a part of my partnership as with Shaw Floors. This week we emptied a room that was WAY out of control. Mr. DIY began some of the minor demo and I had a helper giving me his design opinions. Watch for more details in the weeks ahead.
That little guy above? TWO years old the day after Thanksgiving. Time flies, doesn’t it? I’m turning to Pinterest for some “Oh-TWOodles” birthday inspiration. He just loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
And can you believe it’s Thanksgiving week? Whoa! Did you catch the holiday recipes this past week? YUM!
Thanksgiving inspiration from DIYShowOff past…
Link up your Thanksgiving DIY decorating for a chance to be featured in tomorrow’s round up!
It’s That DIY Party time! Show off your latest creative endeavor by linking up in the party below or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY Project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!