That DIY Party is a weekly blog link party, a place to share your creativity and do-it-yourself projects or to browse links for inspiration for your next DIY.
No DIY to report this week at DIYShowOff so here’s a cute picture of our rescue Italian Greyhound, Rosie…
There is still time to take advantage of this awesome Young Living deal – a FREE 15 ml bottle of cedarwood when you purchase a premium starter kit (in addition to the DIYShowOff welcome bundle valued at $25, an online community for support and my favorite educational material) when you use enroller/sponsor #1836762 at Young Living.
I have one (1) $20 voucher! That’s $20 off the purchase of a premium starter kit using member #1836762. Let me know if you’re interested! First come, first serve basis! Email me at roeshel at gmail dot com to claim.
OR: Last chance to get this deal: a diffuser + 3 oils! Breathe in powerful health benefits AND make your home smell amazing without toxic chemicals. Use enroller/sponsor #1836762 at youngliving.com.
Stay tuned this week for some fall inspiration!
Party time: Let’s talk about YOUR DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: https://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!