Hi friends! It’s That DIY Party time again! Each week, I look forward to your creativity! Share your do-it-yourself projects in the link party below. Browse the links for inspiration!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: No DIY on our part to share this week. And! I’m actually in Las Vegas for the first time! Just a little getaway with my hubby, my sister, my mom and their significant others. I’m writing this before we leave so no report on winning BIG! (I’m not a gambler at all but I imagine I’ll sit down to a slot machine once for the experience, after I’ve doused myself and my surroundings with Abundance essential oil blend. haha!)
Here are a couple of photos from my past week:
Selfie! He just returned from vacationing at Carolina Beach so I was missing him! Having him back was so much fun. This little guy brings me so much joy! He hit the camera button repeatedly and kept making this face. haha! It’s one of 1210943 pictures from a 5 minute phone photo shoot.
Life is beautiful! On our morning walk, we spotted this beauty decorating the barn. I love that it coordinates beautifully. The barn is chippy pealing white paint over faded ‘barn red’. The exact shades! Crazy!
Okay, back to the topic of DIY. Do you have a project to ‘show off’? Let’s see it!!!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!