Happy Sunday! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
The latest news: Will I see you next month? And…we started cleaning out the basement yesterday. SO.Much.JUNK. Finally the motivation to add some fun square footage to our home with a basement remodel. It’s currently super dusty, filled with sawdust, boxes filled with “I have no idea what this is”, a concrete floor, and wasted space with no purpose other than storage for things we don’t need. I can’t wait! It’s been a while since we’ve worked on transforming a space. Time to roll up our sleeves, time to get creative. Time for a useful space!
That DIY Party highlights:
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!