Hi all! It’s That DIY Party time again! Share your creativity and DIY projects by linking them up below. Visit the links for more DIY inspiration!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: The #michaelsmakers June challenge is all about summer parties! Click over to see links to lots of fun ideas including a backyard wedding ceremony we’ll be hosting for one of my sweet friends.
This past week I had to muster up some courage for public speaking at a local cancer support group. Ironically, it was my essential oils (a blend I call liquid calm) that helped me step outside of my comfort zone when as an introvert, I prefer sitting in the back and being the one to listen to those around me. Are you finally ready to learn more about essential oils? Believe me. I rolled my eyes and said “No. They’re not for me.” But best.decision.ever. We’re taking baby steps to become more educated and more aware. We’re working on creating a chemical free lifestyle and feeling better than ever. I want the same for those I care about. And that includes my readers too. During the month of June, I’ll be including some very special gifts (my favorite educational material, $10 Amazon gift card and surprise package directly from me) with the purchase of a Premium Starter Kit. Learn more HERE.
Interested in learning more an in online (no obligation) class? Friend me on Facebook for an invitation (you read along at your convenience).
That DIY Party time: Show off your hard work, creativity and DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!