Hello, DIY friends! I’m hoping you’re enjoying a lovely weekend, staying cool and picnicking with family and friends. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: We had some technical difficulties this past week so you may have missed this! Pop over to show some love to my daughter, Evangeline from The Lunar Fae, who shared a guest post on decorating with air plants…awesome ideas and beautiful photos!
Party time: Show off your hard work, creativity and DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!