Happy fall, DIY friends! It’s That DIY Party time! Let’s see your DIY projects!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: our upstairs hallway/landing got a fresh coat of paint. Not a big transformation but a bit of brightening up before winter makes me happy.
I just finished up hosting a fall celebration party in my home this past week and I’ll be sharing those details with recipes and ideas this week. I’m extending this fall celebration promotion to you too (in addition to the DIYShowOff welcome bundle)! Embrace wellness and take the steps to create a chemical free home by purchasing a Young Living premium starter kit using enroller/sponsor #1836762.
Check out and follow the That DIY Party Pinterest board for easy re-pinning.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: https://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!