Hello DIY party friends! Where did your week go? It’s That DIY Party time already!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I plan to be back on track with DIY this week! Thanks for hanging in there with my crazy summer schedule.
I finally took a few moments to lose myself in this beautiful nature/outdoor inspired decorating book!
I enjoyed a week of being grandma…enjoying a little sprinkler fun…
…and hosting a couple of oily classes. THIS kit is on sale for $150 for a limited time! It’s the step I took that changed our lifestyle and I invite you to join me if you haven’t already. I’ll provide lots of support, freebies, you’ll make lots of new friends and you’ll have made one step towards a healthier home!
Party time: Let’s see your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thanks so much for the party !
Hope you have a great week ahead 🙂
Thanks so much for hosting this awesome link party!! Always lots of fun!
Thanks for hosting,have a wonderful day:)
enjoying the party here!!! Thanks so much….
Have a great start of the week..
Thank you so much for hosting!!
Hi, Roeshel ~ Thanks for hosting this party! It’s my first time linking up, and I’m so excited to check out all of the creative DIY projects! Hope your summer craziness starts slowing down! My kids just started back to school. I love the extra blogging time, but I miss them when they head back! Have a great week!
Hi! Thanks for hosting the party, and have a great week!
Well it sounds like you had a great week — that sure is one sweet baby!! Hope your week is off to a good start. THANKS for hosting! Cynthia
Hey awesome lady, thanks for hosting such a kicking party Hope you have a groovy week.
Roeshel, thanks for hosting!
That grandma time is super special! How fun! ~Ann