Did you complete something do-it-yourself this past week? It’s That DIY Party time! Share your creativity and hard work by linking up to the link party below.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: A new addition to our patio with this repurposed industrial milk can side table…
A cute little lamp…haha! We were just being silly. That’s a DIY toy laundry basket from a dollar store bucket + a handful of microfiber wash cloths.
I love using my essential oils in recipes. I whipped up these homemade blueberry muffins with lemon frosting and blueberry vanilla cluster topping and pumpkin spice muffins with cinnamon cream cheese for my sister’s birthday yesterday. #yum
A guest post over (framed house numbers) at Beneath My Heart…
Party time: Let’s see your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!