Summer time is the best time of the year for cold refreshing treats, isn’t it? And this girl lives 1/2 mi. from Dairy Queen. But I really should be looking for something a little on the healthier side so the other day I turned my kitchen counters into a test kitchen and whipped up this delicious berry-grapefruit-yogurt smoothie and popsicles. SO GOOD!
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup of organic greek yogurt
- 10-15 drops of grapefruit Vitality essential oil (Grapefruit Vitality essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene and is a great way to enhance the flavor of water and recipes).
- 2 oz. of Ningxia Red (Enjoy NingXia Red daily to energize, fortify, and revitalize the body and support overall health and wellness, from head to toe.)
- 1 cup of organic red raspberries (frozen)
- 8 ice cubes
Smoothie recipe: Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Same recipe is just as yummy frozen!
Same ingredients for popsicles: Add vanilla almond milk, greek yogurt, grapefruit Vitality essential oil and 4 ice cubes to the blender and blend until smooth. Set half aside. pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for about 30 minutes (I placed mine at an angle in the freezer). Add Ningxia Red, red raspberries and remaining ice cubes to first mixture and blend until smooth. After 30 minutes, stir mixture. Remove popsicles from freezer, insert popsicle sticks into the white mixture. Pour red berry mixture to fill. Freeze until solid.
More smoothie recipes:
Learn more about wellness and essential oils.
Purchase a premium starter kit and get the DIYShowOff wellness bundle too (free gifts just for you)! Wow!
Learn more about Young Living essential oils, my story and join me in creating a healthy chemical free home HERE. AND! Get the DIYShowOff welcome bundle for free from me personally! Extra gifts, loads of support. If there is one thing I regret, it’s waiting as long as I did to jump on board. It’s worth the investment as it’s motivated us to truly make healthier choices, sparking a new healthy lifestyle. What are you waiting for?