It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your DIY projects by linking up to the link party below and browsing all of the creative ideas for inspiration!
I was experiencing some technically difficulties with the blog for a few weeks (fingers crossed it’s all fixed) so while I extended the last party, I missed a few. Thanks for hanging in there! We have a lot of catching up to do!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Got a big blank wall space but small budget? Little to no artistic ability like me? Geometric designs are so simple anyone can do them and this is budget friendly to. A big bang for your buck with DIY color block art…
And it’s never too late to celebrate America with these awesome patriotic DIY ideas…
I host a lot of small gatherings so this snack time DIY table runner is perfect for appetizers, desserts and beverages…
This sweetie pie turned 7 months…doesn’t he look so proud? Growing up way too fast!
A Plea: And last but not least…If you haven’t given much thought to essential oils yet, if you’re like me thinking “just too trendy” or “how ridiculous” or “I’m healthy enough”, I’m asking that you consider trying them out. In the very least, you’re going to love diffusing scents with healthy benefits vs. toxic-chemical filled candles. You’ll love that you can make up a DEET free outdoor ‘go away pest’ spray and MORE every day uses because you’ll have 11 essential oils and a diffuser on hand. Just.Try. They’ve inspired us to begin a healthier lifestyle. This grandma wants to be here to watch that cutie above grow up and it’s my sincere wish that these products will inspire the same wellness for you and your family. Not to mention, I love the part where we have more in common, more to talk about and have the opportunity to get to know each other a little better through our oily connection – an amazing team and lots of fun stuff for members too! More HERE. Let’s get you started!
Party time: Link up your creative do-it-yourself projects!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!