Time for a fresh new ‘That DIY Party’. Share your DIY projects, click through to see some fabulous creativity from the link ups below! And a Happy Father’s Day to all the dads! xo
DIYShowOff weekly recap: We had the best of intentions to clean out the basement this past week. We (and by that I mean “he”) cleared out a lot of space by breaking down a hoard of cardboard boxes. Baby steps, right?
I did share 8 favorite things this past week including a picture of the cutest live baby doll I ever did see. 😉
That DIY Party Highlights: See the That DIY Party Highlights Pinterest board for favorites from past link parties.
Party time: Link up your creative do-it-yourself projects!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!