Wow! Some weeks just fly by, right? It’s time for another That DIY Party!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Okay, so there were no actual blog posts this week. I wish that meant I was on vacation or stay-cation, being “restful” but there was a lot going on. Two small projects complete, one in progress so more on those coming soon.
This sweet baby turned six months old…and we laugh because with any food, he gagged, he shuddered, he made funny faces. Until he tried asparagus, roasted. It’s his favorite food.
I hosted an after work patio party Friday and was asked: “Have essential oils changed your life?” Without hesitation, the answer is “Yes!”. Send me a message to hear more. Gotta share: Young Living has an amazing deal going on! – while supplies last – So not only does it include the awesome premium starter kit with 11 essential oils and diffuser but a bonus oil as well! Then there are the personal gifts from me: a 400+ page must have reference guide, $20 Amazon gift card, starter guide and 15 ml bottle of orange oil! My gift package promotion ends today! Get yours at youngliving.com using member#1836762 as enroller/sponsor.
That DIY Party time: Let’s see your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!