It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your creativity and DIY in the link party below as well as visit the links for inspiration for your next project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: As a part of the Michaels Makers Celebration Challenge, my assignment was a Celebrate America theme. The 4th of July is a few months away, but not only is it a good time to pin for future reference, but there’s no wrong time to celebrate our country either, right? And there are links from lots of blog buddies with MORE Celebrations themes too.
Looking for a Mother’s Day gift? Essential oils are perfect! Get the premium starter kit to make your own homemade gift with healthy benefits for mom. More info here.
or if you’re already a Young Living member, how about some essential oils accessories/gift ideas?
Party time: Show off your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!