It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your latest DIY projects and creativity!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I’ve been working on projects, however, I didn’t have the time to blog last week. So,here are a few past DIY projects and a special thank you to some sweet blog friends and one of my favorite magazines for the “shout outs” and a couple of fun DIYShowOff features. Take a look:
This DIY shelving unit…
My tire planter…
Have a great week! My plan is to be back on track with some fresh new DIY ideas and projects.
That DIY Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger, please. Thank you!