Hi DIY friends! Did you remember to turn your clocks ahead 1 hour? I do love my sleep but I didn’t miss that hour. I’m looking forward to longer days! More time for DIY. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
It’s still snowing here but there’s a little Springtime in Paris in the family room…
and an awesome TRIP TO PARIS contest and it’s so easy to enter to win!
What’s your favorite current trend? I’m loving gold!
and a #proud grandma moment…he’s 13 weeks old and doing well with his shoes and bar. There was a shortage of smiles once the camera came out but an abundant supply of cuteness! He’s always smiling, laughing, cooing, talking. He loves that 1 hour of feet freedom every day. Look how improved his once completely turned in feet are doing!
You can get this awesome promotion valued at over $300 for HALF that! I’d love to tell you more and have you join my team. Get the details here.
That DIY Party time:
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.