Another week, more sharing DIY projects! It’s That DIY Party time!
It’s official! I’m totally in love with all the incredible things essential oils have done for my family and home. From my heart to yours, I want to make sure EVERYONE gets a chance to try these amazing oils so I’m offering a February special so YOU receive lots of goodies just for getting started!
Enter code “DIYShowOff” to receive the Young Living Premium Starter Kit that includes ELEVEN bottles of oils including Lavender, Stress Away, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Citrus Fresh, Thieves, Joy, Pan Away, and Purification, a diffuser and more!
This package retails for over $300 but you can get it for HALF that price. The Premium Starter Kit allows you to purchase oils and products at wholesale prices from that moment forward, a HUGE savings! Plus it allows you to have people sign up under you, but no pressure from me to do that, I truthfully just want you to have the best experience you can!!! But when people see how amazing these oils are, they often want them too or feel bad NOT sharing with others, so getting a paycheck for sharing what you love is a FAB perk! We all make recommendations on things we love: restaurants, recipes, favorite shops, etc. This is no different. Just.try.them!
Oh I can’t wait to help you get started and add you to my amazing team!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: It was a slow week DIY-wise on the blog. Just one thing to share from this past week. Sub zero temps, lots of snow, cabin fever/hibernation, maybe a ‘The Walking Dead’ marathon in pajamas for a few days (ahem) but I have been busy and there are DIY projects in the works, just not completed to share just yet.
Exciting: Our open pantry was featured on the Country Living magazine website! That was a pleasant surprise and dream-come-true moment!
It was also featured in the February 2015 issue of This Old House…yay!
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.