That DIY Party time: Take a look at the links for inspiration or show off your creativity by linking up your DIY projects. Join in!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: It’s been a busy week!
GIVEAWAY ALERT! An essential oils lotion bar recipe, a sweet deal when you join Young Living, an essential oil blog series and an awesome KidScent collection giveaway all in one post!
Looking for a way to join an awesome group of bloggers and members in making healthier choices? Young Living’s Oily Family group is a great place to get started! More info here.
a DIY striped Love You More sign
proud grandma moment and clubfeet update
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.
Pingback: Master Bedroom Makeover Update - At Home With The Barkers
Pingback: DIY Copper Light Fixture | The Honeycomb Home
I just love that photo of your little grandson. He is just so adorable.
Thanks for the party.
Thank you for hosting Roeshell. Have a wonderful Sunday. Cathy
Pingback: A Lovely Little Bridal Shower in the Cutest Home!
Thank you for hosting. Today is my first time linking up. Your wooden sign looks great. I like anything with stripes and gold!
Thanks for hosting!! Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Thank you so much for hosting this party.
Pingback: 5 Reasons You Need a Portière | The DIY Homegirl
Pingback: Modern Barn Doors: An easy solution to awkward entries
Pingback: Ombre Heart Art - Guest posting at making it in the mountains - Table and Hearth
Pingback: 30 Minute Craft: Metal Wall Initial | Jenna Watley
Pingback: DIY Honeycomb Accent Wall | Inside the Fox Den
Hello Beautiful! What a fabulous party! Thank you! Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls