Happy New Year, DIY friends! What day is it? It’s time for That DIY Party!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I sort of took the week off from DIY. I kept the house tidy (still haven’t packed away the holiday decorations – maybe today!) and spent time with family…specifically my sweet little new grandson since his mommy went back to work. He’s still under 10 lbs., but he’s certainly growing fast. Clubbed feet update: new casts tomorrow, bilateral tenotomy surgery Friday. He’ll then have holding casts for three weeks. Praying all goes well, for little pain and a speedy recovery.
1 1/2 weeks old to 5 1/2 weeks old growth – wow!
Before the new year I shared a 2014 DIYShowOff recap…
and last week, the top 10 most visited pages at DIYShowOff…
I created a new page about joining the DIYShowOff essential oils team too. 2015 is going to be a great year!
The plan is to get back to working on getting this home in shape and starting on some long over due projects.
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.