It’s nearly Christmas! I’m so excited! Things will be quiet this week but today, today let’s “show off”. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
A few of my favorite things…and a blog hop for more blog friends’ favorite things too.
JOY blocks tutorial featuring holiday patterned adhesive vinyl…
metallic striped Christmas tree tub…
Gift ideas for the chef…
and an updated Young Living essential oils info-graphic page…
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.
Have a beautiful holiday season!
Pingback: How to Make a Fresh Evergreen Centerpiece for Christmas - An Extraordinary Day
All the best Roeshel, for the most JOYous Christmas ever!
Pingback: Vintage Ironing Board Upcycled into a Bookshelf | The DIY Homegirl
Thank you so much for hosting!
Have a wonderful Christmas Roshel and also thanks for hosting!
Thanks for the Holiday Party, Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Pingback: No Sew Merry & Bright Banner |
Thank you for hosting us.
Pingback: HOUSE OF HIPSTERS:Free New Year's Party Invitations - HOUSE OF HIPSTERS
Pingback: A Sweet Little Christmas Diorama | HomeToCottage
Thank you for hosting, have a merry Christmas! Liz from HomeToCottage.com (formerly DecorateWithaLittleBit.com)
Pingback: HOUSE OF HIPSTERS:Poor Liza Cocktail Recipe - HOUSE OF HIPSTERS
Pingback: HOUSE OF HIPSTERS:DIY Holiday Gift Tag Printable - HOUSE OF HIPSTERS
Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. It starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you!
Merry Christmas! Lou Lou Girls
Pingback: Home for the Holidays Home Tour