It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: We’ve had a bit of a rough week adjusting to the loss of my sweet mother-in-law. Thank you so much for your prayers. ((group hug)) It means a lot to us. Yesterday marked my daughter’s due date, however baby hasn’t made his debut yet. And what about this snow? #notafan Let’s take a look at this past week’s blog posts…
along with that comes some GREAT incentives when you sign up to start using essential oils in your own home. I see so many Facebook status of friends suffering this time of year. Get more information on how Young Living essential oils can help! Add this to your holiday wish list, be prepared!
Party Time: Let’s see your creativity!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.