Hi friends! It’s time for That DIY Party! Fall edition! Enjoying the cooler temps and shorter days? I’m not complaining. As long as I don’t hear that “s” word in the weather forecast, I’m good. I do love fall scents and sweaters and hot cocoa and pumpkin pie, pretty colorful leaves and being cuddly. I’ll be sharing a fall project this coming week.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mr. DIY, who turns the big 5-0 today! Love you!
and 7 essential oils for sleep
Still unsure if essential oils are right for you? I felt the same way. Read my story here.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link:http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.
Thanks for hosting! Happy Fall!
It’s been a while since I linked up, thanks for the party and Happy 50 to the Mr!
Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Pingback: Coffee or Wine? |
Pingback: How to Turn Home Decor into Fall Decor - House on the Way
Pingback: Small Entryway Makeover: Before and After - Start With Four Walls
Thank you for the great party Roeshel. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Cathy
Thanks so much for hosting Roeshel!! Have a wonderful week- xoxo
Thanks for hosting Roeshel!
Pingback: Seabean Shadowbox
Pingback: Pergolicious! – Our DIY Pergola
Pingback: Dishing up Encouragement on Wedgwood China - An Extraordinary Day