Hi DIY friends! Sometimes the week flies by, doesn’t it? It’s time for a fresh updated weekly THAT DIY PARTY.
Weekly DIYShowOff recap:
- Four years ago I shared a painted faucet tutorial.
- This week, I reveal how our painted faucets look after four years and an easy fix.
- There’s a cool lamp makeover with spray paint and a lampshade decorated with vinyl. The design is subtle and nearly invisible with the lamp off. Turn the lamp on and design and message are ‘shining bright’!
Not DIY, but my week none-the-less: If you follow DIYShowOff on instagram, you’ll know that my sister and I had a fun time at the beginning of the week with some birthday thrift shopping but she ended the week with a chemo pre-med reaction, rush to the hospital by ambulance and staying with us while her little 3 year old guy recovered from being sick and contagious to his immuno-suppressed mama. We took full advantage of some pampered girl time.
She’s back home. Thank you so much for your prayers!
- Do you have a great before/after DIY to share? After linking up here, head over to the Before & After DIY Contest to support Habitat for Humanity. I’m this week’s judge!
- This week I’ll be catching up on sharing some THAT DIY PARTY highlights!
Party time! Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/thatdiyparty125button_zps360f71b1.jpg" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/. I’m not one to double check and will feature your DIY project if I love it whether you linked back or not. However, I’d love for you to share a link, share on FB or by tweet or pin too! Invite your friends!
2. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and the possibility of being featured on a new DIY feature site coming soon!