It’s time for …
Meet new blogger: Amanda from
I recently met Amanda when she linked up to the DIY Project Parade which lead to talking more which lead to her sharing a tutorial and giveaway with you today. She’s creative AND funny. How can you not love a blog called “mommy is coo coo“?
I retired from my professional job at the age of thirty and then enthusiastically went into the baby making business. Before motherhood, I worked in the health care field. I have a Bachelors degree in Sociology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
I hope following my blog will make you laugh about the realities of marriage and motherhood and inspire you make your every day surroundings lovely, regardless of your budget.”
Today, Amanda is sharing her take on the ornament wreath (much easier than the coat hanger method)…
1. a foam wreath (not floral foam)
2. glue sticks and a glue gun
3. spray paint (for the foam wreath)
4. about a million ornaments (different colors and sizes work best).
5. spray on glitter
6. a small piece of ribbon to hang your wreath
What do you think? I think it’s beautiful! You too, you say? Well, guess what! Amanda, in an attempt to grow her blog, make new friends and wish you a Merry Christmas is GIVING AWAY A BEAUTIFUL ORNAMENT WREATH! She’d love for you to introduce yourself. How? Where? When? Hurry to enter at
- You must use the button above in your blog post or side bar to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your holiday project post url which is the web address that goes directly to your holiday project blog post, not your blog address). Feel free to link a Past Post, just be sure add the DIY Holiday Highlights button to your side bar. Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- Holiday DIY includes Thanksgiving, Fall, Christmas, Winter…whatever you are celebrating this season. (The DIY Fall Festival has ended.)
- If you notice your link has disappeared –please check the content of your post. Is it holiday related? Add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again!
All linked up? Did you remember to enter the Christmas Ornament Wreath Giveaway?
I’m so happy to help spread the word that Kristin at A Simply Klassic Home is hosting an awesome 12 Days of Christmas Printables party and you’re invited…don’t worry, I had permission to bring guests. No blog crashing going on. There will be free printables, giveaways and a linky (oh my!….that was her line and I cracked up! Kristin is so cute!). Anyway, I can’t wait! All of those free printable goodies for the holidays linked up in one amazing party? I think it’s an awesome blogger Christmas gift!