Blog: The Glorious Pile.
I’m a graphic designer, instructor and a packrat, just like my grandma. I have hoarding tendencies but I love pretty things, good design and the simple life. This blog is a journal of the everyday things that inspire me and the 80 year old pile of bricks I call home. While you’re dreaming, take time to appreciate what’s around you.
Glorious Reminder: While your dreaming, take time to appreciate what’s around you.
- Bathroom Makeover
- Yikes! to Wow!
- Collecting pieces and accents for 7 years is dedication but the beautiful result is well worth the wait.
- The details, colors and vintage vibe make me sigh. LOVE!
- See the before, the demo, the progress, beautiful details and inspiration at DONE!
- There’s lots more DIY where that came from. Here are a few more amazing projects…
- Ugly Duckling to Swan Chairs
Lovely designer looking room too!
- Garage Door Makeover
- after – beautiful! (I’d give anything for a garage. Period. The doors? Icing!)
Pop over, say hello! I KNOW she’d love to hear from you! Blog buddy support and encouragement means so much! Making new blog friends is so much fun!
oh no!oh yes!