I recently met Nanci from Willow House. She’s so sweet and she has a blog full of beautiful inspiration using products from Willow House. She has some great tips for holiday entertaining and decorating to start off the Holiday Highlights party:
It’s all about the presentation!
When I create, I usually have to see some ideas of what others’ have done, tweak it to fit my taste, and go to work.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Please follow the Willow House link below for some holiday shopping and decorating inspiration. 🙂 Thanks!
Rules for entering the Willow House $50 gift certificate giveaway:
- 1 Entry – Visit Willow House. Comment what you’d add to your holiday wish list or is there something you see that would make a great gift idea for someone you know?
Additional Entries – Comment for each of the following:
- 1 – Leave a comment that you’ve commented at Nanci’s blog http://www.thewillowhouseblog.net/.
- 1 – Leave a comment that you’ve become a follower at http://www.thewillowhouseblog.net/
- 1 -Leave a comment that you’ve shared this giveaway with your friends (FB, twitter or blog post)
- You must use the button above (or html code on left side bar) and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your holiday project post url which is the web address that goes directly to your holiday project blog post, not your blog address). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please check the content of your post. Is it holiday related? Add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Links not related to DIY holiday projects or holiday decor for inspiration will be deleted. Please make sure you follow the above steps.
DIY Project Parade (Mondays)