This GIVEAWAY is now closed.
If you’re a regular DIY Show Off reader (thank you!), you know our kitchen is under construction. There’s a DIY transformation in the works. When isn’t there? So imagine our excitement when Delta contacted us to review a faucet! Our reaction…”YESssssssssssssssss!” I don’t have an update to share because if you’ve ever updated a kitchen – you know it takes forever! But here is the faucet we chose.
It’s the Vessona Two Handle Faucet which has a high arc – providing a large work area for Mr. DIY who loves to cook. It’s going to look awesome with our new sink and be so much more cook-friendly!
We actually have this Victorian one in our powder room. Isn’t it pretty?
I‘d love these in one of our bathrooms…
So what’s the giveaway? No, not my old faucet. You really wouldn’t want it, not even for free. Delta is generously giving away a $200-$300 faucet to a DIY Show Off reader! How do you enter? It’s so easy!
- Visit the DELTA website. Go virtual window shopping! Pick out your favorite, come back and comment which one you’d choose. (Please leave your email address if I can’t contact you via your blog.)
- For a 2nd chance, comment with the link that you’ve shared the giveaway with friends on twitter, facebook or your blog.
Giveaway starts TODAY (9/12) and ends next Sunday (9/19). Winner will be selected using random.org and announced at next week’s DIY Project Parade. (US and Canada only)
Now…the reason you might be here besides the fantastic giveaway. The DIY Project Parade, right? Needing some DIY inspiration…you’ve come to the right place. Want to show off your DIY project? We’d love to see it! This week I made a SUPER easy CHEAP DIY Fall wreath. Click here for the tutorial.
It’s so easy, I made another small decorative wreath with burlap:
If you’re project is Fall related – feel free to link up to the DIY Show Off Fall Festival too.
SHOW IT OFF! What did you DIY lately?
If you’d like to link YOUR DIY project post to The DIY Show Off Project Parade:
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this blog party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be de