Welcome to the 10th and last Fall Festival!
Beautiful Pumpkins at Tales from an OC Cottage
Bringing Fall Indoors at Mad In Crafts
Halloween Invites at Doehler Days
Candy Bar Mummies at Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom
Decoupage Frame at Brixton Lane
Halloween Tulle Wreaths at A Crafty Clan
Halloween Decor at Soul Searching and Sweet Tea
Tracy at All Because Two People Fell in love used my ribbon wreath tutorial to make this:
Autumn Sign – Moody Girl Projects
Do you have a last minute DIY fall project? How about a DIY Thanksgiving one? I’d love to see it! Link up!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your blog name and project to Mcklinky (example: The DIY Show off – House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- You must use The DIY Show Off Fall Festival button and link back to The DIY Show Off Fall Festival post so that everyone gets to join in the fun. Here is the button or use the html code on the left side bar.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything autumn related and DIY is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted.
- Enjoy and be inspired!
I’m a loyal customer! I’ve placed two orders. One for the bird cages in my office/craft area and one for the monogram “B” on my mirror. I’ve seen a LOT of DIY projects where adding a monogram or message would make a great gift! Here are a few that I LOVE (and there are so many colors to choose from!):