Hellooooo, blog friends! I’d like to introduce you to Allison from
Savvy Southern Style
My Covered Bridge
Decor and the Dog
Shaped by Grace
Timber and Lace
Interested in seeing other specific rooms? Visit the below lovely ladies!
- Swapped out old single door for French doors
- Painted cabinets tutorial (Benjamin Moore Moonshine)
- Granite countertops (Virginia Jet Mist)
- New instant hot water dispenser, articulating/sprayer and soap dispenser
- Zero radius sink
- Bamboo Floors (Cali Bamboo)
- Installed recess lighting, $5 thrift find – pot rack, new semi-flush mounts and dimmer switch.
- Painted (True Value Easy Care Platinum/Color = Old Fashioned)
- Pantry hediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2011/09/diy-door-clock-and-diy-project-parade.html">Door Clock tutorial
- Antique Chicken Feeder becomes a Cook Book Library
- Entryway – this is where we enter our home for now. When we have a new front entry and when a new stand alone refrigerator and stand alone freezer are in the budget, this area will go away.
Please follow these rules for joining in:
- Link up your kitchen below. If linking an old post, add the button to the most recent stating you’re participating in Roomspiration-Kitchens today or add it to your side bar for the next week.
- All Roomspiration linky parties stay open through October 14th.
- Follow the DIY Show Off and visit some of the links.
- Don’t forget!
Enter the $100 Better Homes & Gardens/WalMart gift card giveaway here!
- Copy and past the button code into your post or on your side bar to share Roomspiration – Kitchens with your readers.
If reading through your email subscription, click here to link
up or visit all of the links to beautiful kitchens.
Here’s the full Roomspiration schedule:
Happy to make a new friend this week! I’m joining the party at
See more and the entire progress at
Here are the amazing before and after pictures:
Original trim throughout the kitchen. Wide. Pretty.
How we matched it:
We then used Dutch Boy’s Trim & Cabinet paint (Ultra White). One coat before hanging.
I always use my Purdy paint brush for trim. I gave the trim a second coat of paint. We use a satin or semi-gloss finish on trim. Much easier to wipe finger prints (this door especially is in the path from kitchen to grill and my cook never sees his black fingerprints but you can’t miss them).
Good morning, DIY friend!
I‘d like to introduce you to Gina of
Gina is not only DIY creative, she’s blog-creative too. I LOVE this ongoing series of hers…
You’ll have to visit A Sense of Design to read the posts. I know you’ll enjoy it as much as I have reading back through them!
Quality, green, efficient, sustainable luxury.
Some interesting and awesome Delta features:
- H2O Kinetic Technology – uses less water without sacrificing pressure and comfort. Water conservation and performance.
- Touch2O and Touch 2Oxt Technology – start and stop the flow of water with a touch to the faucet – use wrist, elbow, forearm. Messy hands, clean faucets (need this!).
- Diamond Seal Technology – a tough diamond-coated valve to prevent leaks
- MagnaTite Docking – powerful magnet on the pull down/spray hose to keep it in place when not in use.
Getting to know the products and features of Delta’s collections and some hands on interaction:
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">The blog crew…
Delta’s lobby…dreamy. I’ll take one of each, please.
Just some more Delta & Brizo faucet eye candy for future reference…